APEK members have the opportunity to choose from a number of interesting projects who supports their business. The most popular are trustmark APEK – Certifikovany obchod (included in Ecommerce Europe Trustmark project), professional webinars and workshops (more than 40 per year), APEK Terms and Conditions (free downloadable document for members and non-members too), market studies (Czech E-commerce Study, Cross-border sales studies, Logistics etc.), basic legal support, legislative news and documents. Every year APEK members can discover at least one new project focused on their development and support.
Ing. Ondřej Fryc,
CEO Netretail Holding, B.V., předseda dozorčí rady Internet Mall, a.s.
Předseda předsednictva, zakladatel Pilulka.cz
Místopředseda předsednictva, CEO Vivantis.cz
Člen předsednictva, CEO Rohlik.cz
Events and networking
- E-commerce Study (yearly) – Over 100 pages full of extremely interesting information and data prepared in co-operation with Nielsen agency. The most important e-questions are answered by more than 1,500 respondents – customers. The study is prepared yearly since 2010.
- APEK Cross-border market studies - Since 2019 APEK prepares at least one cross-border market study. Every study is prepared as a "manual" - from basic data about the state and market, over the legal duties up to the details. What kind of delivery do the customers prefer? What payment method should not be missed on our on-line shop? Who are my competitors on the market? Answers for those questions and much more are included in every cross-border market study. APEK members can discover Hungary, Poland, Romania, Germany and Austria now. All studies are in English.
APEK provides the members (and also non-members) with many kinds of events. Starting from seminars, webinars and workshops up to the conference or EU Days focused on the other morkets in Europe. The association also supports a lot of events such as E-Business Forum, Czech On-line Expo, E-commerce Berlin and many others.
Main APEK Events
- APEK Event+
- APEK EU Day
- APEK webinars and seminars
- APEK legal workshops
Legal and public affairs are one of the pillars of APEK´s activites. Both communication with the Czech government regarding new proposals and with our members about the legislative news are important. Members are able to use for example:
- Monthly legal newsletter
- Legal overviews on new legislation
- Detailed analysis on importatnt issues
- QA on the key questions (based on members demands)
APEK Terms and Conditions
In co-operation with law office MKA Nosko APEK offers free Terms and Conditions prepared for Czech on-line shops. These Terms and Conditions are available to download for free at www.apek.cz.
Co-operation with Czech and EU administration
APEK represents Czech e-commerce during meetings with Czech and EU administration such as ČOI, EU Commission etc.